1) Upon no show or cancellations, the booking credit will automatically be issued to the customer’s account.
2) Credits are used only in situations of cancellations or no-shows and stand valid for 30 days from the respective date of booking.
3) The customer is fully responsible for their personal belongings throughout their stay (arriving to leaving) at the booked location.
4) On arrival, customers must present the unique code (given at the time of booking) to the staff member.
5) All food and beverages are served to a single person only. Unless the pre-paid payment has been made for more than one seating through our site.
6) Customers must arrive and leave at the precise time of the booking made. Any late arrival will not result in overstaying past the booked time slot.
7) The booked venue has to be contacted in case of – any changes to the booking/no show/cancelation within 48 hours of the booking time to claim the credit.
8) The location management holds the authority to refuse a person/persons that are seeing not following the seating guidelines and/or the in-house rules of the venue.
9) Customers are strictly not allowed to play loud music and sound from their laptops that can end up distracting other members of the public within the seating area of the venue / location.
10) All the desks at all locations of Hot Desk & Coffee websites are to accommodate small to medium devices like iPad, laptops, and similar notebooks.
11) Customers are not allowed to bring monitor screens, gaming consoles, and any such devices that are not allowed by Hot Desk & Coffee.
12) All the bookings and payments (at all locations) for reserving a space of Hot Desk & Coffee must be made online at www.hotdeskandcoffee.com and *not* directly at the location.
13) Customers will be required to choose their choice of food and drinks upon their arrival.
14) Hot Desk & Coffee give 100% guarantees of not sharing the collected customer data. (Promotional emails exempted)
15) Hot Desk & Coffee booking times may subject to vary at locations.
16) All the locations featured on Hot Desk & Coffee website are servicing short-term private space with power supply only.
17) Hot Desk & Coffee (including all the featured locations) holds no responsibility for the personal items of any customer. (laptops, USB drivers, and any other belonging bought in by the customer).
18) All food and drinks may differ in price across different locations of Hot Desk & Coffee.
19) Customers must follow all the Covid-19 guidelines throughout their stay at any of the venues.