2. Personal information collection and use
We may collect the following information about you:
- Contact details including title, name, date of birth, age, postal and email addresses, postcode and contact telephone numbers;
- Demographic information;
- Registration information, including your password (if any);
- Customer communication preferences;
- Customer feedback (which may be collected through customer satisfaction surveys and market research studies);
- Details of your gender; and
- Computer or device information (e.g. your IP address and operating system).
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Administration of our Digital Channels;
- Administration and management of our competitions, promotions and prize draws – you should check the applicable terms and conditions of the competition, promotion or prize draw for further information;
- Obtaining customer feedback (including through customer satisfaction surveys and market research studies, among other methods);
- Identifying any unusual customer feedback and scores in respect of particular HDC Partner retail stores;
- Business, website and consumer analysis and reporting; and
- Correspondence between us, including where you use our ‘Contact us’ form.
3. Third party sharing of information
We would only disclose your personal information to:
- Any third party where we are under a legal duty to do so, or in order to enforce or protect any of our rights, property or safety (or those of our customers).
- Third parties who provide certain services to HDC (e.g. IT service providers and service providers who administer customer satisfaction surveys and market research studies on behalf of HDC), (third parties may also collect certain personal information about you on HDC’ behalf).
Where personal information is processed on our behalf by third parties we put measures in place to keep your information secure.
HDC takes the security of any personal information we hold very seriously.
Where necessary, and in common with other websites and apps, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to ensure that personal information provided to us is not visible to anybody else when in transit between your computer and our servers. The SSL encryption is highlighted by the presence of a small “padlock” symbol in the status bar of your web browser.
In addition, our web servers are housed behind a secure firewall that prevents access to our databases by unauthorised users. All of our servers are housed in a secure environment with high levels of physical security.
However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site: any transmission is at your risk.
Where you have chosen a password that enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
5. International transfers
6. Direct marketing
We would like to keep you informed of HDC news and offers by post, phone, email, text and other electronic means.
If you have agreed to receive such marketing communications you may opt out or change your marketing preferences at any time by unsubscribing directly within the email, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by posting us at the address below.
7. Access to your personal information
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If you wish to correct or remove personal information you think is inaccurate contact us at email@example.com, or post us at the address below.
9. Contact information
Hotdesk & Coffee
38 Regatta Point